Friday 16 August 2019

CSS Profile Card.

CSS PROFILE CARD

Profile-Card image

In this Blog, we will see how to make an attractive as well as responsive Profile-Card in a very simple way by using CSS.
             
              But before starting making the profile card, it must be clear that a profile card must provide a brief knowledge about your profession and also something with which any person viewing your Profile-Card can easily contact you if they wants to.

#Lets Start:

In this Profile-Card , I will provide a picture , my website name along with some of the link of my social media platforms.

#HTML CODE:

#CSS CODE:
Now I want to make an "ABOUT" button on which a user can click to view my Profile-Card ! It will also make easy to add my Profile-Card to my website.

#JAVA-SCRIPT CODE:


#OUTPUT:
{ First time double click on the "ABOUT" ↓ button. }

See the Pen bGGEeyR by ADITYA RAJ (@aditya9576) on CodePen.




Share:

1 comment:


  1. If you are a beginner in programming world and want to learn programming fast. So I suggest you a website which have projects with source code and you can use those projects and practice those projects Projects With Source Code

    ReplyDelete